by Nevena Tomovic
We ask you
For every dog enquiry we will ask you to answer and few basic questions, so we can get to know you and your living situation. Once you send in an enquiry about a dog, you will be emailed through a form with the following questions. Or, if you are ready you can jump right in below!
If you have any additional things you want to add there is an open message field in the form, and we encourage you to share as much as you can with us.
You should also ask us
Don’t forget we also want you to ask questions! Here are some of the most frequently asked questions from our past adoptions.
- Where did the dog come from?
- How many homes has this dog already had?
- What is the dog’s health status?
- What breed or mix of breeds is the dog?
- What is the dog’s personality?
- Is the dog potty trained?
- Does this dog get along well with children or strangers?
- Does this dog get along with other dogs or other pets?
- Does the dog have basic good manners?
- Does the dog have any behaviour problems?
- Will the shelter or rescue take the dog back if the rescue doesn’t work out?